Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Denies Beefing
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Just Reacted...''
1:30PM ET June 19th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Lil Wayne Denies BeefingLil Wayne claims that he has no ill will towards rapper Pusha T, despite the fact that he released a diss track called "Ghoulish" aimed at the G.O.O.D. Music artist last month. He told the Associated Press that his reaction was more instinct than animosity.
"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album," Wayne says. "And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment