Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kim Kardashian

"Kim Kardashian" Nude Pic Explained
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Kim Doesn't Have Those''
1:30PM ET June 13th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
"Kim Kardashian" Nude Pic ExplainedKanye West tweeted a nude pic of a woman eating and most of the Web seemed to assume the girl was his boo, Kim Kardashian. Though the resemblance is pretty uncanny, adult film star Amia Miley has come forward and stated that she's the naked lady.
"Apparently a naked photo of me eating is going viral ... as Kim Kardashian ... I'm confused," she tweeted. "I'm not going to argue about whether that pic is me or not. Want proof? Look at the back dimple piercings. Kim doesn't have those," she then tweeted out the same image Kanye had earlier posted and deleted. "Oh, and my right wrist piercing shows in the pic too ... the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment